" To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children. "
Each home base has it's own unique qualities through its approach and delivery to our children's learning needs. There are many benefits that are exclusive to the teaching and learning outcomes of home-based education for your tamariki.
- Low ratio of educator per child. Maximum of four children per home base.
- Individual learning programmes are tailored for each child.
- Children develop a relationship with one significant other which is particularly beneficial for children under two.
- Activities such as shopping, library visits and trips to the park provide valuable learning experiences for children.
- Children's routines are able to be carried out in the educator's home.
- Education and care is provided in a familiar and calm environment allowing the children to build trust.
- Flexibility of hours - care can be arranged to suit parent's needs.
- Regular visits from coordinators and visiting transition teacher to support the educator, child and family.
- Parent fees are established at a minimum rate. WINZ subsidies are available to those who are eligible.
- Providing business support and advice.
So you've clicked into this page because you want to know about us, correct?
And you're probably thinking so...
What sets or makes this service different from all the other Home-based services in Auckland?
You... Your contribution in the needs and wants for your child's early education makes our service unique.